Thursday, May 8, 2008

I made it!

well, the past two days have been exciting/nerve-wracking/scary. My flight to Paris was good, even though the first flight was just a puddle jumper, but I found myself a home away from home in Washington DC when I walked to my gate and saw there...Potbelly. So, my last American meal was just a delicious chicken salad sandwich.

So, I arrived in Paris early this morning and found myself in a Taxi with a very nice taxi driver. He immediately asked me if I was for or against Obama.

Once I arrived at the train station I found out that their wasnt a train for me to take today....so the rest of the day was pretty frustrating. Going from a couple hostels....trying to get a room. I have one now...and Ive been spending the past couple hours just relaxing....I sat outside in a park and drank an orangina while listening to music. It was wonderful! Im eager to get to my first family. So.....tomorrow I will be there.

well...I guess that's all for now. Mom, when you read this, give dad a call and let him know that Im ok. I have some phone card problems and dont know when i will be able to call.

I will talk to all of you later,
Kelly

2 comments:

Krista said...

I'm so excited for you, Kelly! Thinking and praying for you.

Diana said...

I miss you already! I hope you have an amazing time.

Achetez les châteaux, ainsi nous pouvons vivre là l'été prochain !